Bibek Khatiwada SEO Strategist
WhatsApp
Contact

Bring me the SEO problem. I’ll help shape the plan.

Email, WhatsApp, or the short brief builder below—whichever is easiest. The more context you share about the site and the goal, the more useful my first reply will be.

Local time in Kathmandu
--:-- Nepal Time · UTC+5:45

Build a quick brief

Answer a few questions and I’ll get a clear picture from the first message. The brief is sent from your email app or WhatsApp—nothing is stored by this website.

Where are things right now?
0 / 2000
Preview
Fill in the form to see your message.

See the privacy notice.

What helps

What to include for a useful first reply.

1

The site

The URL, the platform or CMS it runs on, and roughly how big it is.

2

The symptom

What you are seeing—a drop, a plateau, a launch, slow reporting—and roughly when it started.

3

The evidence

A Search Console or analytics screenshot, if you have one. It speeds up the diagnosis a lot.

4

The goal

What success looks like for the business, and any deadline or constraint I should know about.